Friday, January 20, 2012

Girl Power!

Success! Blog number two.

I just read Rock & Ice, no idea which issue, but there was story on Sasha DiGiullian. I proceeded to cry once this story made me acknowledge my failures.

Ok well first thing, something that I have been trying to do... Goal list.

5.14c

V13

V14

Rodeo Free

Pistol Whip Project

The Project I like to call "resolution" but really has no relation to that route

Black Lung. I plan on going to Joe's for a week come break. It's on the list and hopefully an actual possibility this year.

If this trip to Hueco pulls together, I would like to climb a V12 there.

Travel to Helena and climb with Dominick

Put time into development into the Backside. The most difficult part about this is finding the hard projects I want. It's not that they aren't there; the search is just comprehensive. Areas seem to build up from the ground when it comes to grades, which makes sense.

Gucci Guitar. That gave me a goal for the weekend. Awesome. Hopefully the weather is conducive to that idea.

50 pull ups

5 one arms

3 laps on my campus board, which I haven't managed to do since last year.

Non-related to this (climbing), but since this will be my goal list, I must include attempt to earn As in all classes and destroy ACT so as to be Valedictorian. The chances are slim, but hey, goals are goals.

This summer, I am also hoping to travel to Font. for my senior trip. I have been wavering between Font. and Switzerland. Right now, I think Font., but that's always up for change.

Something to read. I don't necessarily feel this way; nevertheless, it made me laugh.

2 comments:

Davin said...

Good to see a post!
Great goals and working toward them will be very worth while. I am wondering what you are planning after the next summer, is Laramie in your plans or goals list? Amazing amounts of good rock down here.

Good luck on crushing the list!

Dominick Speranza said...

make sure to keep us posted on when you achieve your goals on this list! i will hold you to everything on this list!

Good Luck!!!

P.S. let me know when ALL your school breaks are from now until the end of the school year. i havent climbed in cody for like 4 years now and its driving me nuts!!!! plus we can coordinate for you to come up here too!