Monday, May 10, 2010

the list

So summer is very near. I hope this upcoming week of forecasted storms and snow will be the grand opening to the sunshine and warmth. This weekend I managed to sneak in two days of climbing. The second day, a wee bit short, but climbing none the less. I tore it up on the hangboard on friday which was a silly idea with the weekend approaching. Saturday morning hit and hit it did. My whole upper body was sore. I went out with Reese and Justine to the batcave where everyone seems to have desire to go now days. Now we get to the exciting part. I climbed a route, Presto, I put on my list. I made a twenty-some problem list of to do routes in cody for this summer. Some are V8 and other are much much harder, projects. My goal is every weekend to get on at least one those routes and make maybe a little progress. Hopefully by the end of the summer that whole list is almost crossed off. It will give me a little organization and hopefully help keep motivation high.
Sunday I went out with Dan who is now working the problem twoface a sandbagged V7. He kept making it through the crux move but falling shortly after. So close. Hopefully next time though all goes as planned.

No comments: