Sunday, May 23, 2010

the letter 3

3 is perfect. Not quite a letter though, I'll admit. A triangle of 3 is always strong. Well 3 days of school are left. And right now that's just perfect. Tomorrow when only two are left. That will be the new perfect. When one is left the newest perfect. And once there are no numbers left that will be perfection. This weekend was a god send of sorts. On Thursday I made a happy little trip to the doctor's office. The reason for my visit was to check up on my abs. I have been concerned for quite some time with the possibility of a hernia. So skip to the point, no hernia. I was so relieved, extremely relieved. Friday I went climbing, when I first got to the crag I was feeling way too out of it. I pumped myself out a couple times warming up then went into a rather long break. On my first try doing the traverse project at the carcass crag I sent. Holy Crap. I barely did it my arms were so pumped at the end. From there we went to the Wretch I did the project on there also. Two projects one day glorious. But might it get better, oh it might. Myself and Amanda went to Clambake, a project I've had for quite some time. I was sticking the crux move that I had never been able to stick before. Realizing this was possible I started to get a wee bit jittery. After a couple more attempts I was hit with the fact I'm skipping a move. Oh @#$% ! I tried to do it with that move but by that time my muscles were weak. Oh yah I was sick that day too. It was 5 in the afternoon and all I had had was two bowls of oatmeal because it was all I could keep down.
Sunday I went out again. yippee. I did clambake, but my fingers were sadly enough sissies. That meant for a short sesh, tore a hole in ye' old finger. Hopefully I won't have thin fingers next time.. hopefully tomorrow if there is no rain right. Well wish me luck

No comments: