Monday, January 31, 2011

It's been a while

Quick update before School, thought it might be a good idea.
First off, most importantly, I have had two good days outside the last two days. The first day we, Drew and I, made it outside for three hours before I had to go to work. Drew punched out Nipple Mechanics with ease. The highlight of my day was a new(?) route on the blank check boulder straight up the face. I started from some obvious crimp around chest height; there is still a sit start to be done. Yesterday, Drew and I went climbing for 4 and a half hours. The high was 16 degrees F. It was fantastic I managed a new route with a dab. So, of course, I have to go back to do it again and gain legitimacy in my mind. Maybe I will do that when it is a little warmer... Speaking of other news though, I managed to make it to youth bouldering nationals. It is coming up; it is approximately 3 weeks away. School calls.

No comments: