Friday, March 30, 2012

Some succeed. Some fail.

I am an overachiever; thus, I do both.

I never went to Joe's. Not my fault. We know where the blame lies, but of course, there's no need to culture high quality hatred.

Didn't go to Hueco, or the backup of Moe's, for the same exact reason.

Hint, it's not family related, and I will not rely on that person anymore.

Now that my complaining is out of the way...

Charlie and I do however have plane tickets to Font. More on that later.

I climbed in Cody with Dom and Charlie this past weekend.

Working on this new proj. that Charlie and I first worked on the previous Sunday, I messed up my biceps. Both. Lame. So, I was out for the weekend. But, Charlie and Dom weren't.

The real Crushing began Saturday.

Dom's list:

Riding a Deadman's Harley V11
Deadman's Harley V8
We are the Future FA V10
Snytonga V9
Finger Paint V7

It's worth noting Clambake ate him.

Charlie's list:

Wretched Harley V10
Fingerpaint V7

Previous weekend:

Falling Darkness V9
Black Days V7
Life Wish V8 Second Go
Babies for Breakfast V7 Flash
Spearpoint Crack V9
Studs V8 Flash

I also managed to do the project on Tuesday. It is on the boulder with Life Wish. It starts to the left on a low hold and then goes up into the runnel. Check it.

No comments: