Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Summer?

Ok well it's kinda summer. The rain has still been coming down occasionally, more than that, but the climbing has still been a-go. Besides that I suck at this blogging stuff, hardcore. I am no good for updating on a regular basis. Which is weird since i can sit at the computer and just have Facebook suck the all the time from my life. I should take up baking again. Yes baking, Love it. The downside is the delicious food that you just can't seem to stop eating, who says no to homemade banana bread? My favorite bar type baked good has to be the seven layer bar. Except for the fact when you eat it it's like saying something along th elines of- Screw this, I wanna get pudgy.
And I just can't do quite that. I have a little more pride than that. Peanut butter is my weakness though. ok well i have to go. haha carnival. and groceries. and skin healing.. project going down, hopefully this friday. wish me luck

No comments: