Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I don' reed guud

Ten Sleep is where I seem to only climb now. I went friday, haven't climbed since... wazzup wit' dat. Work that's what I have worked 8 9 hour shifts in the last 9 days. I'm 15... What the eff!? I'm really anal about my climbing. any time off I can literally feel strength seeping from the pores in my skin. Evaporating with my sweat. AND I HATE IT. If I can't make going outside work i will train on my hangboard. That sucks. Sorry about the ranting. Now the fun stuff. double whammy.
Last time in Ten Sleep I ran into quite a few grumpy couples. The first ones where Amanda and I wanted to climb first. We get to the insect corner, we ask is this the insect corner? Yes. Can we climb here with you guys? Well There's two routes here and 5 of us.
Really I mean c'mon. Share. So Amanda didn't get to climb until way later in the day. I had to warm up on great white behemoth a 12b. That hard of a route should have a label next to it saying not for warm up. Some how I onsighted it. That was like psych oh yeah. Then i wanted to jump on incredible horsecock or he biggum fucked. but both were in the sun at the time and draws were already hanging on Hellion(except for one) so i was like screw it I haven't done this yet. Sadly no onsight haha. But i did do it in three trys. I love this route. three time better than Heart, Balls, Swagger. Beautiful line. No not three times better thats a lie. I only say that because it's my most recent route. By then He Biggum was in the shade. so I worked it. NO success that day. I was too drained after Hellion. So I worked it to the top. Next time I think it's possible. But I have a different route I really want to do next. The 13th if Kevin doesn't bail. But now off to lander for 5 days so sick so sick. International Climbers Festival. I love climbing. No doubt.
Outside climbing man. so much better than comps. I like comps, but outside- it's the Super-Love Bliss Machine.

No comments: