Friday, July 2, 2010

The FA

GEtting a first ascent leaves me with mixed feeling. I love that exploration into the unknown. Questioning if the problem really is going to be possible. But there is a downside for me. Once the route is done I feel like I need to rate the route. When I do this I generally underestimate to be safe, but I would rather not rate it at all. Why I do is because I have been looking to get a sponsorship. If I don't grade the problem i worry I won't recieve recognition.. blah bitty blah. So I did That other Dragon Force project Monday. I'm gonna call it Fossilized Dragon Poo(FDP). And say it's a V10 because I feel no one could argue to down grade. Isn't it funny how so many of the things I do I rate 10. I'm scared to go higher. I was thinking about 11 for FDP which would be cool. I need someone else's input. Well just some thought. Come climb in cody anyone(who doesn't trash the area haha).

No comments: