Monday, February 8, 2010

Hate Satan Proj.

Saturday's game plan was to wake up early at the 5 train, break, yoga, and train. No way haha. I woke up at 7 easily being that I went to bed at 8:30. Took my time getting ready, lately it seems like I never have calm days. I love it but it does tire my system. By 10 i was walking off to the rock gym supposed to meet this new climber in town who decided a day in the gym would be fantastic. I had done my two traverse laps for an intro to my warmup when i walked outside to make a call. Revelation- It was a balmy 40 degrees, I could climb outside. After a couple moments of elation I hustled out of the rockgym with my stuff called to make my bail phone call and was off to set up the ol' bike and burly(ey?). Call it fortune but my mom offered to give me a ride up cedar(the mountain). Thank god I accepted being that I was considering denial for the fact that it is a great warm up to bike up cedar because on our way up I saw the road was blanketed in snow.
Once at the boulders I threw on my shoes at a 30 foot traverse on an overhang V7, Shyza Shyza. After some sufficient lappage to the end but not overly pushing myself for the go I moved onto Snytonga. Again not wanting to overly exert myself I went for the crux move multiple times but didn't try to catch the sharp crimp. Then it was onto The hate satan roof route.- to be continued

No comments: