Thursday, February 18, 2010

Jinxed?

So on my laptop at my house I have been trying to get on at my house... it has not been able not work at all. Well now in history class I will try to finish my story about ABS 11 nationals
The next day at 9:45 i was off to the comp, iso closed at 10:30. I was up 28th. Nervous and what not I warmed up in iso snacking on clif bars and the other free bars, I am a fan of free stuff. I went out to the first problem. Right once I read the problem I hopped on and flashed it. Thank god that would have been bad to mess up that early in the competition. The next problem was awkward i tried to decipher it as best I could. I made the problem about half way on the first try. Second try I made my corrections and found my way to the top. On the third problem it was a steep roof and there was a possibility for a flash. I made it, flash. The fourth problem looked rather worrisome. It took me a while to figure out the flow of it. There was a dyno for a start move from there was only my guess....

No comments: