Friday, February 5, 2010

I'm a crappy blogger

Just think I've had this blog what, almost two years and I have possibly 8 posts. But since tribal vibrations the outside progress really has been limited.. real limited. I think I did a couple of v10s. I did however more importantly find a v13ish project to work on. I had it done, every move down, but then winter came. That sends people like myself to use the rock gym as a crutch until winters reign is over. But since I am in the gym I make relatively good use of It. Alexandria Virginia is hosting bouldering nationals for this year next weekend. I fly out with my mom on thursday. The weekend is through valentines day so the fact my girlfriend Amanda will be joining us in Virginia is completely amazing. I've been training hard for the last week haha I'm sure I'm gonna climb at my limit.. maybe not. I hope so though. My goal is to place in the top 10. Later for now. Hopefully I'll update soon. If not, call me a failure.

No comments: