Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Iso(Lation)

Cody is isolated from the outside world in terms of climbing. It's not a world class destination, though it possibly has more to offer. Think Joe's Valley. Here the routes are just as good if not sometimes better. I just feel isolated. Self pity party, not quite. I just think it would be cool if some strong climbers came here once in a while. Not saying I want to be like Joe's, cause I don't. But sometimes it's cool to have the area you climb at looked at by others and here their response. And I always here grades are sandbagged here. Yes I think Some most definitely are, but i would like to here that from some one that comes from out of town. Just thoughts. I love Cody though, for climbing at least haha. The only thing that might be nice now is more hard projects and a climbing gym. But the truth is I just have to go looking for the routes and they will be there waiting. In the past I've just had stuff handed to me. I need to man up.

No comments: