Friday, June 4, 2010

Stalker

I like to always be immersed in climbing related things whether that be climbing(my preferred method), reading a guidebook, reading a climbing magazine, reading on the interweb about climbing, or just dreaming about routes. I also like to plan trips that may or may not happen. The thing that chains this all together is the climbing.
So the interweb. People are getting blogs, like this one but more people read them. I assume almost noone reads mine haha but in preparation of that day I keep this. Since people get blogs they need someone to read them, why not me right? Alex Fritz' blog kicks my blogs butt. Everyones does, I must need pictures, that's the key. To have pictures though, someone must take them. Joshua Levin he blogs it hard too. I need to blog it hard.
I don't know if you've seen tthe obvious correlation yet. But people that blog hard about climbing, obviously climb effin' hard. So theoretically if i spend more time blogging I will increase my power possibly tenfold. So sick.
I also have a facebook. Weird I'm a teenager with a facebook. Ok well I was looking through Alex' pictures, like the stalker I am and he had pictures of his room. This is just getting weirder isn't it. Well his room is covered with medals. And I say that to ask is that normal? I have all the medals and stuff, not many, that I haven't lost in a drawer that I never look at. Oh wait I have two ribbons hanging up right beneath my doorway, can you guess? They are participant and competitor ribbons taped back to back haha. Now lets make this clear. I am not ragging on Alex Fritz. It just sounds like we look at things differently. Quite frankly I like Alex Fritz, he's nice to me. It doesn't take much for me to like someone. Besides all that. climbing today. Grim Ripper Project. I'm so psyched. It is this way hard, extremely hard cave. Harder than the other things I've done. I think it's harder than Satan's Soul. But I have all of the sequence unlocked. well except the last couple of move which hopefully won't be the hard part. It's not supposed to be at least. But see yah. Wish me luck. LUCK

No comments: