Thursday, June 17, 2010

Wanted: Summer

So i went climbing with some Canadians in town, Terry Paholek among them. That was sick. He sent a project here and called it The Spearpoint Baby Chuckin' Throwdown(V12). He also crushed Prize Fighter(V10) and some route I forget the name of, don't worry though it was a 10 haha. But with those guys we also traveled up yonder to hop on the Dragon Force Project. Well we found to Projects a sloper one and a sloper crimp one haha. Also we found Danscaping(V6). Selena, Terry's wife sent Danscaping a route with a desperate topout. Terry and I both worked on the projects. I sent one calling it Living in Infamy(V10) and am now left with a sick sloper proj. I can't wait to hop on. I was the only one to manage that send though.
Then yesterday I made my way to tensleep with Amanda. The highlight was Super-Love Bliss Machine(12d) that I sent in two tries. I was psyched cause that's the hardest sport route I've been on.
Tomorrow I will either try the remaining Dragon Force Proj. or Terry's Route. Haha I will have till noon. Then Work. Dang

No comments: